McKenzie Memorial Library
The McKenzie Memorial Public Library is a public library in the Reelfoot Regional Library system. The library is located at 15 Broadway in downtown McKenzie. Hours are Monday through Friday 9:00 - 5:00, closed Wednesday and weekends. Director Jean Alexander may be contacted at 731-352-5741 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Jean Alexander, Director (Pictured Left)
Beverly Miller, Assistant Director (Pictured Right)
- The library contains 14,902 volumes and circulates 9031 items per year, serving a population of 5357 residents.
- There are over 200 CDs, records, cassettes and other audio materials, as well as 300 video items, such as DVDs and VHS tapes.
- The library has four public access Internet ready computers.
- We have a wireless Internet option that may be used in the reception area on the main floor of the library.
- READS (Regional eBook & Audiobook Download System) - It's FREE with a library card from McKenzie Memorial Library or Carroll County Library!
- Statewide Public Library Catalog
- The Tennessee Electronic Library (TEL) is a virtual library that you can access from your home PC, your school library computer lab, or your iPhone - anywhere with an internet connection. TEL provides access to over 400,000 electronic resources, including magazines, scholarly journals, podcasts, videos, e-books, test preparation materials, federal census records, Tennessee primary source materials, and more! Click on the icons below to access these databases.